Monday, March 28, 2011

Mocha Monday #4

"Monday, Monday . . . So good to me. Monday, Monday . . . It was all I hoped it would be . . ." Being a child of the 60's, one of my favorite singing groups was The Mamas & The Papas. Mama Cass had a soulful voice, and Monday Morning was one of my favorite songs.

looking out the window . . . the forsythia is in bloom!

from the kitchen . . . a biting, cold Diet Coke

I am thinking . . . about how much I'm enjoying my newly arranged sewing room. I feel so organized! (post and pictures coming soon)

I am creating . . . many towel toppers--a relaxing project to work on toward the end of the day

I am reading . . . (still) I Know This Much Is True. It's a long book, and a very good story.

I am hoping . . . for more sunshine--Rain, rain, go away!

one of my favorite things . . . seeing my daughter when she drops by on occasion--even if it's just for a minute

from my pictures . . . my youngest brother with his little grand-daughter.

1 comment:

The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hi! We love your Mocha Mondays, very creative setup! It gives us a look into what you are seeing and doing on a more personal level! And we just wanted to drop a note to some of our fans and let you know that we have a new blog animation site, http://blogamation.com/ and we would love for you to check it out and let us know what you think! :)

Thanks,
The Cutest Blog On The Block