Monday, February 28, 2011

Mocha Monday #2

I may not get my mocha today. My poor husband is quite sick with a cold, so neither one of us got much sleep. I'm not very motivated to leave the house--WAIT, maybe I need that mocha more than ever--even if it is in the afternoon. (I think I just talked myself into it!)

looking out the window . . . it's overcast, but the 40 degrees feels warm compared to the bone-chilling 11 degrees we had Saturday--Brrr!

I am thinking . . . about spring, can't wait for it! I'm tired of all the bleak, bare branches.

from the kitchen . . . orange spice herbal tea for my sweet, sick husband =(

I am hearing . . . lots of chatter from the TV about last night's Oscars (yawn)

around the house . . . where do those dust bunnies come from?? Time to attack!

I am creating . . . more kid-sized bathrobes--a great way to use up my ridiculous stash of fleece

a funny thing . . . is how my little dog, Maggie, likes to sleep in my tub of scraps while I'm sewing.









I am remembering . . . that Wednesday is Dr. Seuss's birthday. (remnants from teaching 1st grade)

one of my favorite things . . . a cold Diet Coke first thing in the morning--a habit I probably should break

I am reading . . . Me and Emma by Elizabeth Flock. Wow--hard to put down

I am looking forward to . . . seeing my son when he comes home for spring break. I miss him.

from my pictures . . . I love my husband! I hope you feel better soon, Honey.

No comments: